Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Random Movie Challenge

Time to introduce a  new segment here on The Insomniac Author Chronicles. I call it The Random Movie Challenge. Now, movie reviewers are a dime a dozen here on the internet. But usually they stick to one genre or only review movies of a certain quality. Not me. Starting this week, I will review one random movie per week. I will pick the movie by going to the Netflix site and entering in a random number into the url. I will reserve the right for redos on any selections that are: Documentary (I like them but reviewing one is kinda boring), erotic, not a movie (Like a dvd in a series) Everything else is fair game. Will I get a stinker, or a gem? You never know, and that's half the fun! I plan to post these on a regular basis, so keep an eye on the blog for future updates. 

Oh, and if you're interested in contributing to the Random Movie Challenge, make a comment here. I'll send you an invite to contribute to the blog and you can post your reviews as you see fit. But no cheating, you have to pick it truly at random. If I see you continuously reviewing movies of a particular genre or with a particular actor, I'll call foul. 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment